Crime affecting car dealerships in the UK
Crime is a growing threat to car dealerships across the UK with thieves targeting car parts, tyres and even complete cars. High value car components are being stolen from vehicles in dealerships and sold on internet auction sites at a fraction of their true worth. With many car dealerships containing high value stock the theft and vandalism of such items can have massive financial implications.
About the Netwatch System
A Netwatch System provides a World leading security service that detects unauthorised activity at the business premises, outside of and during business hours. Persons trying to break into a business are remotely detected, warned off by our Intervention Specialists and the Police are notified.
More than just a CCTV system, a bespoke Netwatch security system is specifically designed for your premises and gives complete peace of mind as:
- All intruders are detected before they reach your property to avoid damage
- Live personalised audio warnings are issued to deter any criminal activity at your premises
- All site intrusions are visually verified to avoid false alarms
- Regular equipment checks are conducted and clients are issued with free system upgrades
- Detailed incident reports are issued the following day