The Netwatch System in an Independent and Portable Format
Our Commander unit is the perfect CCTV solution for sites with no internet connectivity or on-site electrical infrastructure. Available as a temporary or permanent security solution for the secluded location, it is fully independent, portable and easily deployed. With the Commander unit, we can have your site secured and monitored within a very short time frame. If any incidence of trespass occur we issue a live audio warning until the trespassers leave the area. All incidents are recorded for your records for an agreed amount of time.
There are two options to power the unit:
1. Standard Commander unit (Connected by electrical cable to mains or generator)
2. Self-powered Commander unit (Hybrid gas fusion – no electricity required)
- No need for construction, cabling or communication works for installation
- Can detect unauthorised activity from up to 100 metres away, using our own unique detection system
- Our Intervention Specialists will then issue a verbal warning to prevent further criminal activity
- The Commander unit can hold all camera types – IP, IR and PTZ
- Stainless steel modular control tower with winch for fast and safe installation
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- Cellular communication system with multi-carrier capabilities. This provides a reliable path for video transmission to the Netwatch Communications Hub.
- Can be powered by electricity or self-powered
The cameras and communication equipment on the self-powered unit are all run on a continuous self sufficient operation (power source shown). This Netwatch system can perform the same remote monitoring, analytic functions and audio warnings as the standard Commander unit.
It is run on a 12 volt system (a battery is recharged by a HYMERA™ fuel cell, supplied with hydrogen Genie® fuel). Netwatch provides the hydrogen fuel in a robust tamper proof cage. When the fuel level drops, the system sends an alert to Netwatch, who will re-stock the unit for you.
The self powered system is quiet (except when our Intervention Specialists are issuing a verbal warning), emission free, robust and safe to use in any environment. You may wish to trial a self-powered unit on your site for a period of six months before moving on to a direct powered unit.